At Tree Town Early Childhood Centre and Preschool, our aim is to promote and enhance children’s learning and development in an holistic way.
We provide a learning environment that is both caring and educationally stimulating by offering:
- Trained experienced staff. Click on a link to the Infant, Toddler , Young Children or Preschoolers areas to see our list of teachers and educators.
- A close relationship with family/whanau/caregivers
- Individual Education Programmes (I.E.P.s) based on recorded observations of your child
- A child centred approach to behaviour management
- Te Reo and Tikanga Maori incorporated into the programme
- A play environment that is organised so children have many opportunities to learn at their own pace
- An inclusive programme working within the framework of Te Whaariki-the National Curriculum
“Tree Town cared for both our daughters, right from the very beginning. As a parent it is such a comfort to know that your children are spending their day in a loving and supportive environment. Both girls flourished at Tree Town. The team nurtured their different personalities, encouraged their strengths and interests, and were always there with a hug when needed. I would highly recommend Tree Town to other parents.”
~ Rebecca & Anthony Blackmoore ~